World Series Winners
Americas Baseball World Series Winners Since 1903
Baseballs National League "Was the Cock Of The Walk"
until 1903 When The American League Came to Town
World Series Winners listing since 1903 showing the year, the winners of the baseball world series and the losing team, the series game victories won vs loss record for that series winner.
21st Century Major League Baseball History The World Series Winners.
Year Played---Winner---Loser---Series Record
- 2014 San Francisco Giants-Kansas City Royals 4-3
- 2013 Boston Red Sox-St Louis Cardinals 4-2
- 2012 San Francisco Giants-Detroit Tigers 4-0
- 2011 St louis Cardinals-Texas Rangers 4-3
- 2010 San Francisco Giants-Texas Rangers 4-1
- 2009 New York Yankees-Philadelphia Phillies 4-2
- 2008 Philadelphia Phillies-Tampa Bay Rays 4-1
- 2007 Boston Red Sox-Colorado Rockies 4-0
- 2006 St.Louis Cardinals-Detroit Tigers 4-1
- 2005 Chicago White Sox-Houston Astros 4-0
- 2004 Boston Red Sox St. Louis Cardinals 4-0
- 2003 Florida Marlins New York Yankees 4-2
- 2002 Anaheim Angels San Francisco Giants 4-3
- 2001 Arizona Diamondbacks New York Yankees 4-3
- 2000 New York Yankees New York Mets 4-1
20th Century MLB Story Retold
And The Winners Were:
- 1999 New York Yankees Atlanta Braves 4-0
- 1998 New York Yankees San Diego Padres 4-0
- 1997 Florida Marlins Cleveland Indians 4-3
- 1996 New York Yankees Atlanta Braves 4-2
- 1995 Atlanta Braves Cleveland Indians 4-2
- 1993 Toronto Blue Jays Philadelphia Phillies 4-2
- 1992 Toronto Blue Jays Atlanta Braves 4-2
- 1991 Minnesota Twins Atlanta Braves 4-3
- 1990 Cincinnati Reds Oakland Athletics 4-0
- 1989 Oakland Athletics San Francisco Giants 4-0
- 1988 Los Angeles Dodgers Oakland Athletics 4-1
- 1987 Minnesota Twins St. Louis Cardinals 4-3
- 1986 New York Mets Boston Red Sox 4-3
- 1985 Kansas City Royals St. Louis Cardinals 4-3
- 1984 Detroit Tigers San Diego Padres 4-1
- 1982 St. Louis Cardinals Milwaukee Brewers 4-3
- 1981 Los Angeles Dodgers New York Yankees 4-2
- 1980 Philadelphia Phillies Kansas City Royals 4-2
World Series Winners brings on a whole new set of baseball heroes. Some are well known familiar names
but many times it brings a whole new fresh crop of baseballfarming heroes.
For the Phillies during 1980 it was Mike Schmidt and Steve Carlton.
" Each Years World Series Brings Into Play The Best Teams From Each The American and The National Leagues
So Is It Not Natural The World Series Winners Will Showcase The Best Players Which Are Also Winners?"
" Some Claim Pitching Is The Key to Winning
- 1979 Pittsburgh Pirates Baltimore Orioles 4-3
- 1978 New York Yankees Los Angeles Dodgers 4-2
- 1977 New York Yankees Los Angeles Dodgers 4-2
- 1976 Cincinnati Reds New York Yankees 4-0
- 1975 Cincinnati Reds Boston Red Sox 4-3
- 1974 Oakland Athletics Los Angeles Dodgers 4-1
- 1973 Oakland Athletics New York Mets 4-3
- 1972 Oakland Athletics Cincinnati Reds 4-3
- 1971 Pittsburgh Pirates Baltimore Orioles 4-3
- 1970 Baltimore Orioles Cincinnati Reds 4-1
- 1969 New York Mets Baltimore Orioles 4-1
- 1968 Detroit Tigers St. Louis Cardinals 4-3
- 1967 St. Louis Cardinals Boston Red Sox 4-3
- 1966 Baltimore Orioles Los Angeles Dodgers 4-0
- 1965 Los Angeles Dodgers Minnesota Twins 4-3
- 1964 St. Louis Cardinals New York Yankees 4-3
- 1963 Los Angeles Dodgers New York Yankees 4-0
- 1962 New York Yankees San Francisco Giants 4-3
- 1961 New York Yankees Cincinnati Reds 4-1
- 1960 Pittsburgh Pirates New York Yankees 4-3
- 1959 Los Angeles Dodgers Chicago White Sox 4-2
- 1958 New York Yankees Milwaukee Braves 4-3
- 1957 Milwaukee Braves New York Yankees 4-3
- 1956 New York Yankees Brooklyn Dodgers 4-3
- 1955 Brooklyn Dodgers New York Yankees 4-3
- 1954 New York Giants Cleveland Indians 4-0
- 1953 New York Yankees Brooklyn Dodgers 4-2
- 1952 New York Yankees Brooklyn Dodgers 4-3
- 1951 New York Yankees New York Giants 4-2
- 1950 New York Yankees Philadelphia Phillies 4-0
.....Some Claim It's The Hitting.
- 1949 New York Yankees Brooklyn Dodgers 4-1
- 1948 Cleveland Indians Boston Braves 4-2
- 1947 New York Yankees Brooklyn Dodgers 4-3
- 1946 St. Louis Cardinals Boston Red Sox 4-3
- 1945 Detroit Tigers Chicago Cubs 4-3
- 1944 St. Louis Cardinals St. Louis Browns 4-2
- 1943 New York Yankees St. Louis Cardinals 4-1
- 1942 St. Louis Cardinals New York Yankees 4-1
- 1941 New York Yankees Brooklyn Dodgers 4-1
- 1940 Cincinnati Reds Detroit Tigers 4-3
- 1939 New York Yankees Cincinnati Reds 4-0
- 1938 New York Yankees Chicago Cubs 4-0
- 1937 New York Yankees New York Giants 4-1
- 1936 New York Yankees New York Giants 4-2
- 1935 Detroit Tigers Chicago Cubs 4-2
- 1934 St. Louis Cardinals Detroit Tigers 4-3
- 1933 New York Giants Washington Senators 4-1
- 1932 New York Yankees Chicago Cubs 4-0
- 1931 St. Louis Cardinals Philadelphia Athletics 4-3
- 1930 Philadelphia Athletics St. Louis Cardinals 4-2
- 1929 Philadelphia Athletics Chicago Cubs 4-1
- 1928 New York Yankees St. Louis Cardinals 4-0
- 1927 New York Yankees Pittsburgh Pirates 4-0
- 1926 St. Louis Cardinals New York Yankees 4-3
- 1925 Pittsburgh Pirates Washington Senators 4-3
- 1924 Washington Senators New York Giants 4-3
- 1923 New York Yankees New York Giants 4-2
- 1922 New York Giants New York Yankees 4-0
- 1921 New York Giants New York Yankees 5-3
- 1920 Cleveland Indians Brooklyn Dodgers 5-2
- 1919 Cincinnati Reds Chicago White Sox 5-3
- 1918 Boston Red Sox Chicago Cubs 4-2
- 1917 Chicago White Sox New York Giants 4-2
- 1916 Boston Red Sox Brooklyn Dodgers 4-1
- 1915 Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Phillies 4-1
- 1914 Boston Braves Philadelphia Athletics 4-0
- 1913 Philadelphia Athletics New York Giants 4-1
- 1912 Boston Red Sox New York Giants 4-3
- 1911 Philadelphia Athletics New York Giants 4-2
- 1910 Philadelphia Athletics Chicago Cubs 4-1
- 1909 Pittsburgh Pirates Detroit Tigers 4-3
- 1908 Chicago Cubs Detroit Tigers 4-1
- 1907 Chicago Cubs Detroit Tigers 4-0
- 1906 Chicago White Sox Chicago Cubs 4-2
- 1905 New York Giants Philadelphia Athletics 4-1
- 1904 No Series was Played
New York Giants won the NL pennant but refused to play the World Series against Boston of the AL.
Giants management called the Boston Americans of the Junior Circuit "bush."
- 1903 Boston (Red Sox) Americans Pittsburgh Pirates 5-3
Baseballs Who's Who If We Were Talking Academics But Here Are The Top 10 Most Champions Of The World Series Winners as Baseball Winning Teams
Folks do you think winning 27 times as the World Series Champion would rank at the Number 1 spot of Baseballs Top 10?
How about them Yankees
right at 3 times the number of World Series Baseball Winning Championship Rings as their nearest rival.
The Braves are the only Major League baseball team to win a Baseball World Series Championship in each city it has ever called it's home.
- Yankees, New York--27 times as number 1 in Baseballs Top 10
- Cardinals, St Louis--11 times a winner make them number 2 of Baseballs Top 10
- Athletics, Philadelphia,Pa.,Kansas City,Ks.,Oakland,Ca.--9 times a winner makes them number 3 of Baseballs Top 10
- Giants, New York, San Francisco--8 times a winner after the 2014 beating of the Kansas City Royals and makes them number 4 of Baseballs Top 10
- Red Sox, Boston--7 times a winner makes them number 5 of Baseballs Top 10
2007,2004,1918,1916,1915,1912,1903* The Red Sox were the Inaugural World Series Baseball Champions.
- Dodgers, Brooklyn,Los Angeles--6 times a winner makes them number 6 of Baseballs Top 10
- Reds, Cincinnati--5 times a winner makes them number 7 of Baseballs Top 10
- Pirates, Pittsburgh--5 times a winner makes them tied as number 7 of Baseballs top 10
- Tigers, Detroit--4 times a winner makes them hold down the number 8 spot of Baseballs Top 10
- White Sox, Chicago--3 times a winner
- Braves, Boston,Milwaukee,Atlanta--3 times a winner
Baseballfarming "Fields Of Dreams" will lie fallow after our Baseball Champions as the World Series Winners are crowned MLB Champions each October.
Our World Series Winners have been declared as our champions of baseball for over 100 years and is still clicking just like the energizer bunny.
Good folks stand by for there is some World Series Winners news to share and bring you up to snuff on what is just over the horizon of the baseball world.
Do you remember the start up of the World Baseball Classic?
You need to know that it has come and gone with Japan winning the inaugural World Baseball Classic which was a round robin tournament culminating in the Baseball Classic Game in 2006.
Actually what we have here is a whole series of games.
It has even come to pass that we might play an entire season of 162 games and end up in a in fact tie a bonafide tie of even steven of teams with identical records vying to make the playoffs.
The World Series 2011 needed both the American League and The National League to have a one game playoff game to determine the wild card winning team to compete on into the playoffs.
This very next yearly event mark your calendar 2009 will mark the beginning of another tournament of this World Baseball Classic 2009.
World Series Winners, post the 2008 series, of our baseball season finale as our American World Series Winners may possibly dim into the sunset overcome by a Baseball International Series or the International Baseball Series.
Think Not? Well good buddy stand by and watch it happen.
Return to the Top of the page MLB World Series Winners
Batter Up----Let's Play Ball....