Baseballfarming Site Map...
Choose Your Topic: Memories, Hitting, Rules, History and More...
Baseballfarming Site Map is your Table of Contents.
"Baseballfarming Site Map For Learning, Hey Hey! Ol' Shoe How In the Name Of Fairness Do You Expect Me To Remember All This?"
Good Buddy That Is What This Baseballfarming Site Map Will Do Keep It Straight For You. Simply Bookmark or RSS it and come as often as you will to check up on what's happening.
- How Did Baseball Grow? Baseballfarming an introduction to the concept of which includes ideas on strategies, training, and winning!
- About Us
Major Wiley Brownee Channell USMC (Ret) was a cotton top country lad now he shares baseball memories while talking about baseball.
"BE PATIENT WHEN TRAINING YOUR BEGINNERS"
Beginner Baseball: Beginner Baseball is a helpful tool to teach the basic rudiments of hitting, catching, fielding and throwing.
- Baseballs-Winning-Way: Baseballs Winning Way Is a mind set.an attitude.and a "want to."It is not a by the book look good structured robot like form of play. Wide awake pep talking gang of go-get-em hustling one of a kind bunch of individuals playing as a team.
- Baseball-Winning-Keys: Baseball-Winning-Keys maybe hitting, maybe pitching or is it simply the "want to" of players on a team striving to reach their max potential mental and physical as in team play.
- Teaching Skill Fundamentals: Teaching Skill Fundamentals are being taught and learned every day in ways which you may never have considered.
- Baseball-Fun: Baseball-Fun One on One will need a minimum of practice equipment with only the will to do perfect practice.
- Baseball Team Captain: Baseball Team Captain-Team Spark Plug is the charismatic team leader by deed and action.
- Tips That Count: Tips That Count will provide the edge that helps all players get the most out of their game.
- Baseballs Winning Slide: Baseballs Winning Slide is not an every day routine thing. Baseball players must practice and be drilled in the basic form and technique of how to slide.
- Baseballs Winning Attitude: Baseballs Winning Attitude requires putting your heart and "want to" into it, how else can you win?
- Fielding Positions In Baseball: Fielding Positions In Baseball describes the defensive baseball playing positions by the numbers.
"KNOW, LEARN AND LOVE THE GAME PLAY SMART TO WIN"
How To Play Baseball: How to Play Baseball rocket science it is not. It is however the skillful use of your physical and mental abilities for you to be a winner.
- Art Of Pitching: An Art Of Pitching is essentially a baseball drama in that it is the dramatic pitch after pitch contest between the Pitcher and the Hitter--.
- Game Of Baseball -- The Thinker! The Strategy!: Game Of Baseball not only filled a need in the growth of our nation it generated stratagems for winning games. Struggles for winning we perceived "The Thinker.". The thinkers gave us "The Strategy."
- Play To Win: Play To Win Baseball is about acquiring the playing skills but also requires the players to play smart with a positive mental and winning attitude and Play to Win.
- How to Pitch: So you want to be a Baseball Pitcher? OK good buddy get ready for the pressure and stress of your lifetime for as a Pitcher it is a real monster skills load both mental and physical.
- Pitchers: Pitchers may be hall of fame fire ball throwing wizards and pitch control experts but some hitters just might have their number.
- How-To-Play-Centerfield: How-To-Play-Centerfield there is but one way and that is to play and live by the Centerfielders Creed.
- How To Play First: How To Play First Base requires that the first baseman must have the moves of a ballet dancer, be as tall as a Georgia Pine and have the quickness of an acrobat performer and then maybe?
- How To Play Second Base: How To Play Second Base requires a great deal of grit and being sly like a Fox say, "Nellie Foxx." If so you might one day be called "The Keystone Kid."
- How To Play Shortstop: This number 6 position or Shortstop requires you to have an insatiable yearning for every ground ball leaving home plate. Which makes for great Shortstops.
- How to Play Third-Base: How To Play Third-Base and knowing how to handle plays at third base which we call baseballs hot corner requires intestinal fortitude.
- How To Play Catcher: How To Play Catcher where his total effectiveness can often times be related to his gritty pepper pot personality. Catchers as a rule are a rough tough lot and are tough son-of-a-guns, tough as a hickory nut.
- Baseball Base Stealing: Baseball Base Stealing in a close scoring baseball game is a thrill and ranks right there with getting a clutch hit or pitching an inning ending strike out.
- Baseballs Baltimore Chop: Baseballs Baltimore Chop is a very special form of baseball bunting or baseball hitting in a special effort to get on base.
- Baseball Coaching Tricks: Baseball Coaching Tricks along with Baseball Tom-Foolery Wins Games. Coach "Piggy" Mitchell was at the head of the class for Baseball Coaching Tricks with Baseball Tom-Foolery.
- Baseball Pregame Drills: "Hey Boy, wide awake, heads up, you can talk to those cute soft ankles some other time." Baseball Pregame Drills must require the entire team of players to stay focused on the game.
"BASEBALL HITTERS SHOULD LEARN THE 5 ESSENTIAL ELEMENTS OF HITTING"
Baseball Hitting: Baseball Hitting is an Art, with applied skills. A baseball player mastering the five essential elements of baseball hitting will be a fine tuned hitting machine.
- Baseballs Greatest Hitter: We have our ball playing heroes as hitters as such we have a personal right to proclaim who we consider truly as Baseballs Greatest Hitter.
- Famous Baseball Hitters: Famous Baseball Hitters become legends by the numbers or the stats for the consistent ability to hit the ball. Translated into a batting average (BA) and the number of runs batted in (RBI's)
- Bunting-A-Lost-Art Bunting-A-Lost-Art while within the professional major league of baseball play has delegated the art of bunting to being less of a strategic part of winning.
- Baseballfarming-Hitters: Baseballfarming-Hitters planting the five essential elements of baseball hitting into the hitting conscience of each and every player will prove it is so.
- Batting Order Strategy: Batting Order Strategy and the baseball teams winning strategy will not be effective without planning a well thought out lineup or Batting Order Strategy. Wars are won only with the well planned Logistics supporting the "Order of Battle." Baseball games are won with the well placed "Order of Batting."
- Baseball Hitting Secret: Two words (Focused Concentration) double action for the real Baseball Hitting Secret. The Baseball Hitting Coach will be coaching Eye-Hand-Coordination as the prime "Number One" essential element but hopefully demanding your FOCUSED.CONCENTRATION.
- Increase-Batting-Averages Increase-Batting-Averages one ingredient is the "Want To" then comes exacting the five essential elements of baseball hitting learn more to Increase-Batting-Averages.
- Best Hitting Tips Best Hitting Tips should be nothing more than provide you with the grit of a Greek Gladiator and the focused concentration of a hawk and then you be armed with the very Best Hitting Tips.
- Bat Control Hitters Bat Control Hitters are scarce, hitting to get on base is almost a lost art and skill in the modern day professional league baseball games. Hitters of todays game are swinging "Hell to beat Leather." There will always an exception, Japanese Teams will live or die win or lose by their Bat Control Hitters.
- Baseball Power Hitting: Baseball Power Hitting is achieved by bat speed. Grip strength, wrist-snap with flexed forearm and lightening fast silk smooth timed swing results in Power Hitting which will lie dormant until awakened by bat speed.
- Baseball Bunting Baseball Bunting should be practiced and practiced some more until the art and skill of bunting approaches perfection. Bunting of the well thrown baseball becomes second nature and executed well only by the very best baseball hitters.
- Drag Bunt The Drag Bunt is one of baseball's most unique plays which is an individual spontaneous act and is accomplished only by the most skilled of hitters. As a rule only when game circumstances are right. The Drag Bunt is a beautiful hitting art form.
- Baseball Hitting Leaders: Baseball Hitting Leaders who are the long ball home run hitting heroes of baseball receive most of the fan adoration, media attention and acclaim. Socking the long ball, hitting a home run are the hitting heroes, brings most of the ballpark fans to their feet in a cheering joyful frenzy.
- Batter Bats Baseballs: Hitters hit baseballs safely for base hits a Batter plain and simple bats at the ball. There is no true comparison between a Batter and a Hitter. Batters only hope to hit the ball while Hitters in fact hit the ball.
WE HAVE MANY WINNERS AND HERE ARE SOME.
Baseball Winners: Baseball Winners are the true champions and leaders recognized by statistics and by the baseball fans around the world and as such are baseball winners.
- Babe Ruth: BABE RUTH The Greatest Name In All Of Baseball. The most charismatic figure to ever suit up lace on his spikes and play the game. His name has no equal in baseball it is The Babe.
- Hank Aaron: Henry Louis "Hank" Aaron a Mobile,Alabama native son holds records which are the American Dream and envy of the baseball playing world.
- Stan Musial: Stan Musial or "Stan The Man" defied all the hitting stance rule/odds for baseball hittters by the standards of most all hitting coaches.
- Ty Cobb: Ty Cobb The "Georgia Peach" the fierciest competitor to ever pull on a set of spikes to play the game of baseball. Into the batters box he stepped and the battle began he asked nor gave any quarter he only played to win.
- Honus Wagner: Honus Wagner an American of German Heritage was called "The Flying Dutchman" due to his superb speed. Played professional baseball 1897-1917 in the National League as "Hans" or Honus Wagner.
- Christy Mathewson: Christy Mathewson from Bucknell University playing both football and baseball this gentleman became the pride of the New York Giants pitching during baseballs dead ball era.
- Walter Johnson: Walter Johnson pitched hard fast balls like a stout hearted midwestern farm boy sitting down all comers with his sizzling heat.
- Baseballs Top 10 Baseballs Top 10 in any category about the game of baseball could be about Ballparks, Pitcher Career Records, or the World Series Winners and still provide an emotional rush.
- Baseball Strikeout Records Baseball Strikeout Records are not a coveted award by a Hitter, however it is the crowning achievement as a Pitcher.
- Baseball Hall of Fame: How many of these Baseball Hall of Fame or baseball playing greats can you identify by their family given name? The names all seem so familiar to us all yet many only have known them by their baseball playing names.
- Gold Glove Awards: Gold Glove Awards are awarded annually was started by Rawlings Sports in 1957. It recognizes the best defensive fielding baseball players and is called the Gold Glove Awards.
- Cy Young Award: Cy Young Award is emblematic of the best there "was or is" as a Pitcher of the National and American Leagues of Major League Baseball.
- Baseball Triple Crown Awards Baseball Triple Crown Award winners both pitchers and hitters are recognized as the elite awards for the seasons best in three leading categories of baseball play. Hitting Triple Crown Award Winners and Pitching Triple Crown Award Winners.
- Baseball Heroes: Baseball Heroes are baseball players wearing a team uniform playing on your favorite team. They are by most accounts your Baseball Heroes!
- Barry Bonds Baseball 2007: Barry Bonds and "The Big Chase" for the home run kings crown during the Baseball 2007 season. Did Barry Bonds surpass Henry "Hammerin Hank" Aaron's lifetime total of 755 home runs during Baseball 2007? Click the Barry Bonds Baseball 2007 button and you will get a front row seat to follow the action.
- Home Run Derby Home Run Derby MLB All Star Games Home Run Hitting Contest Winners Since The 1990 All Star Game and the accompanying Home Run Derby event.
- Yankees Catcher Yogi Berra is known around the world as "Yogi" or Yankee Catcher Yogi. The one and only Lawrence Peter "Yogi" Berra which the whole world of baseball has embraced as their own. His signature action, for playing jubilation, was the "Don Larsen's no hit World Series victory celebration."
- Four Strike Baseball Players: Four Strike Baseball Players proved against all odds, their three strikes was never an out, these handicapped baseball players played Major League Baseball as Four Strike Baseball Players.
- Gamers Baseball Gamers Baseball refers to the magnificent men who played the game and contributed by deed and legend making it the sport which it is today.
"WALK THE WALK AND TALK THE TALK OF BASEBALL LINGO"
Baseball Lingo: Baseball talk to know and use. These baseball words and phrases, many of which we simply know as baseball lingo, terminology, vocabulary, or just plain baseball chatter and jargon.
- ABCs Of Baseball ABCs Of Baseball you either know your ABCs of baseball or you don't know baseball.
- Baseball Lingo,Revealed provides the answers to more of the needed or missing definitions of the previous Lingo or Vocabulary listing.
- Baseball Terminology: Baseball Terminology is a shade different than the Baseball Lingo in that it is used to definitively describe the salient or important parts associated to the game of baseball as baseball terminology.
- Baseball-Questions-Answered: Baseball-Questions-Answered just may be unique in that since its beginning baseball fans have wanted all the answers "Just the facts Maam." Here gets some Baseball Questions Answered?
- Ballpark Lingo Ballpark Lingo includes the lingo ,chatter and banter in and around the stands which is also a unique part of the Grand Game of Baseball.
- Baseball Hinges Baseball Hinges as baseball lives on and it depends on who fastened the baseball hinges.
"BASEBALL HISTORY HAPPENS SHARE YOUR RECALL OF WHAT HAPPENEDMOMS APPLE PIE, ICE CREAM and BASEBALL"
Baseball History: Baseball History should be told from a personal perspective. Baseball playing and Baseball History of the game needs recording and to be passed along and told from each persons own point of view not withstanding all the media accounts.
- Baseball By George: Baseball By George Will simply quizzes you and tweaks your knowledge you think you have of this Grand Game of Baseball.
- Baseball-Farm-System: >Baseball-Farm-System provided to us by baseballs Cardinal rule and a winning dynasty engineered by Mr. Sam Breadon and the St.Louis Cardinals with his Baseball-Farm-System.
- Siluria Alabama Baseball: Siluria Alabama Baseball was home for the Siluria Buck Creek Mill "Millers" a semi-pro baseball team legendary and once perennial winners around Alabama and stretching far and near from the 1930's to the 1960's
- Major League Baseball: The Point of Destination of every young man who has ever played the game of baseball with his dreams of making it to "The Big Show." Here's some facts and data to round out your Major League Baseball scope and the big picture concerns.
- All-Stars 2010: All-Stars 2010 where the fans and players have picked the playing All-Stars of the American League and National League teams for this 81st meeting of our All-Stars 2010.
- First Black Players: First Black Players have been misrepresented or misunderstood in facts for over 100 years and it is time to correct the record for the First Black Players.
- it IS baseball: it IS baseball study it ,talk about it, play it, dream about it, it IS baseball.
- MLB Players Association MLB Players Association a gathering of "want to" achievers Major League Baseball Players Alumni Association.
- Game For The Ages Game For The Ages was a baseball game to be remembered forever. Harvey "The Kitten" Haddix against "Blood and Sweat and Lew Burdette" locked horns in a sensational pitching performance by the visitng pitcher Harvey Haddix of the Pittsburgh Pirates at Milwaukee County Stadium back in 1959.
- Baseball Famous Bloopers Baseball Famous Bloopers and occurring fifty one years apart both of dramatic and substantive consequences as Baseball Famous Bloopers.
- Alabama-Players-MLB : Alabama-Players-MLB Here are the men and boys from the Heart Of Dixie our native sons of Alabama who played professional baseball in the Big Show of Major Leagues of Baseball as our Alabama-Players-MLB.
- Minor League Baseball: Minor League Baseball is basically all professionally organized baseball below the Major Leagues level and belong to the National Association Professional Baseball Leagues Minor League Baseball.
- Baseball Leagues: Baseball Leagues are formed and divided by skill levels or Class of play. Major Leagues National and American plus the (AAA), (AA), and (A) of the Minor Leagues. Baseballs true BaseballFarming Field of Dreams takes us from the professionals all the way to Tee ball.
- Baseball Was American: Baseball Was American for it is a survivor as basebll lives on and has withstood the test of time, taking on all comers. It still stands... proudly as the nation's all time Sports Superstar and is hangs on as "America's Pastime" just as baseball was American.
- Olympic Baseball 2008: Americas once proud claim of Baseball as our National Pastime is being challenged for dominance from around the globe. The XXIXth Olympiad of the modern era may prove to be the curtain call for the game of baseball for the Olympic Games.
- Baseball Thanksgiving 2008: Thanksgiving 2008 as recounted by the magnificent and glowing article on Thanksgiving and Baseball written by Mark Newman MLB.com
- UAB Blazers Baseball Field UAB Blazers Baseball Field is a very old sandlot site on the historic South side of Birmingham, Alabama. This field saw many young players growing up and developing his baseball skills on the UAB Blazers Baseball Field of Dreams.
- Baseball Song: The Baseball Song has been taught to every school boy and girl who now sings it from the heart during the seventh inning stretch out at the ole ball park singing loud and strong "Take Me Out To The Game."
- Marine Corps Baseball has played a vital part in winning the hearts and minds of the native countrymen everywhere there was conflict and where the U.S.Marines have landed.
- WorldBaseballHistory WorldBaseballHistory it's a beautiful World full of baseball history covering the four corners of earth north south east and west.
- Baseballs Founder by documented data should be recognized as Alexander (Alick) Joy Cartwright, Jr. and the Knickerbocker Base Ball Club which started baseball play in 1845.
"HEY SPORT! FIND YOURSELF A BASEBALL BAT WHICH FEELS JUST RIGHT FOR YOU"
Baseball Bats: Baseball Bats should be chosen with care for they are all standard in many ways, length, weight and composition of materials. However more importantly each one has a different feel in your hands and believe me every baseball bat should be selected most carefully because the right one will feel "just right."
- Aluminum-Bats: Aluminum-Bats althogh aluminum is a generic term in reference to all the metal baseball bats being used today. Many of these Aluminum-Bats in play now have been upgraded into a mix of composite variety of super strong light weight flexible metals.
- Wood-Baseball-Bats: Wood-Baseball-Bats are the weapon of choice which got the game of baseball off to a roaring start. Many of the official baseball rule changes have involved the Wood-Baseball-Bat.
- New Bat Standards: New Bat Standards absolutely needed because dangerous baseball speed propelled by composite metal bats had to change.
- Annex Baseball Bat: Annex Baseball Bat all feature quality hard maple wood baseballs home run king Barry Bonds choice of his wood bats was hard Maple.
- Aluminum vs Wood Bats: Aluminum vs Wood Bats has much controversy about baseball bats within the game of baseball just as many of the changes in rules of the game involves Aluminum vs Wood Bats.
- Baseball Bat Companies: Baseball Bat Companies generally will make baseball bats of many different, styles, models, and colors. Somehow somewhere there is a baseball bat company making a baseball bat which is "just right."
- Youth-Baseball-Bat: Youth-Baseball-Bat must be the official size and standard of youth baseball equipment sanctioned by the Little Leagues of organized baseball. Youth-Baseball-Bat is an officially down sized versions of the standard baseball bats in use.
- BESR Bat Certification: BESR Bat Certification stamp is a certification requirement for all aluminum or non wooden baseball bats. This certifies the bat was tested to ensure a Ball Exit Speed Ratio (BESR) of less than 97 mph (or by definition) "for the speed of the ball leaving the baseball bat."
- Baseball Bat Care: Baseball Bat Care is a personal thing because your baseball bat is a very special piece of your personal property. Rough handling and knocking dents or chip marks on your bat is not proper baseball bat care.
- Baseball Bats Beyond Baseball: Baseball Bats Beyond Baseball come with me and see some more of the uses for a baseball bat. You just might be in for a surprise.
"LACK FITNESS, NO SWEAT BIG BOY WELCOME TO THE PINE SEAT"
Baseball Fitness: Baseball Fitness Modern Era is a deal to contend with due to the fast paced lifestyles betraying todays players because of our easy life conveniences has on Baseball Fitness.
- Super Athlete Super Athlete is endowed with a quickness of thought and keen sharp reaction time with a fit body.
- Fitness-Swimming Fitness-Swimming combines two terrific sporting activities which are complementary especially swimming which helps in the body development, increasing respiratory and pulmonary capacities of baseball players physical stamina as Fitness-Swimming.
- Baseball Injuries: Baseball Injuries except for rare occasions usually are minor and as a general rule are not career ending injuries. Most of the time the body feels pain only a few moments and then is gone.
- SAFE: SAFE! New baseball guidelines being promoted to protect youth.
- Baseball Steroid Problem may be a Tempest in the Teapot. Let your baseball Thinker...Think baseball...Talk baseball not Baseball Steroid Problem in the forums, not on my Baseball Web Site nor on the Baseball Diamonds.
- Baseball-Character-Test: Baseball-Character-Test for players character and the concerns over steroids and body enhancing drugs. Once again as always Baseball-Character-Test for the game of baseball must stand and show its mettle under intense close scrutiny, be advised the game is a survivor.
- Baseball Life with Salt Baseball Life with salt one of the most dominating compounds used by man since the beginning of civilization on earth SALT provides Baseball Life.
- Weight Loss Fitness Weight Loss Fitness Lose weight with a healthy diet and nutrition plan that will help you become a winner in any arena needing Weight Loss Fitness.
- Drug Test Policy Drug Test Policy the MLB New Drug Test Policy is simply straight forward and readily easy to understand, Do it, get caught, pay the Penalty.
"THE BEST RULE OF BASEBALL IS TO KNOW AND PLAY BY THE RULES"
Rules Baseball Rules Baseball a phenomenon of basic rules of play using bat and ball which we now know as rules baseball or common use baseball rules.
- Baseball Playground Rules: Baseball Playground Rules which were our baseball game rules and the worlds best, have been replaced by official baseball game rules and league rules, gone are the days of our playing by Baseball Playground Rules.
- Batter Up Rule: "Come on now it's My Turn fair is fair." "You had your turn to bat and even little sister got her chance." This longing plea of "its my turn" is a poignant remembrance of learning the Batter Up Rule of my young and growing up years long ago.
- Made Up Rules: Made Up Rules for our game of baseball was not made up by some intelligent wizard or game maker baseball guru, it was the Peanuts gang and Charlie Brown. The playgrounds of America is where it happened. Made Up Rules become official as soon as they were made.
- NCAA-Baseball-Rules NCAA-Baseball-Rules interesting reason behind why rule changes are needed.
- Designated-Hitter-Rule Baseballs One Exception between the MLB League rules which is different for both the American League and the National League. Baseballfarming would be pleased to recognize the first 100 sixth graders sending in their viewpoint for or against this rule the Designated-Hitter-Rule, Baseballs One Exception.
- Basic-Baseball-Rules Basic-Baseball-Rules moves from its simplest form of have a bat have a ball let's go play some baseballas we have always known our Basic Baseball Rules.
- Infield Fly Rule the Infield Fly Rule is not all that complicated yet is a confusing baseball rule for any beginning or occassional baseball fan. It is however a little complicated to explain, especially to your soft ankle friend or the neophyte baseball fan. If you think the Infield Fly Rule is all that simple then you try to explain it! you give it a shot.
- Baseball Pinch Hitter: Baseball Pinch Hitter serves for specific game strategy and is separate rule from the Designated Hitter Rule.
"MANY MANY THANKS TO CARL STOTZ AND THE BEBBLE BROTHERS FROM WILLIAMSPORT,PA.FOR LITTLE LEAGUE"
Little-League-Baseball: Applies to organized playing by the Little-League-Baseball rules and being played by youngsters 12 years old or younger. The Little League World Series at Williamsport, Pa. is a classic showcase and marvel of today's game of Little-League-Baseball.
- Little League Pitching Coaching of Little League Pitching by the rules is our biggest concern here. The ability to coach the negative side of over throwing and ruining a potential pitching at a young age. Do not lose a wonderful potential pitchers arm as a Little League Pitching ace.
- Little-League-Field-Dimensions Little League Field Dimensions are a cut and dry layout using correct measurements none of which are complicated to put into place using the correct and prescribed Little League Field Dimensions.
- Little League World Series concludes a season with a Championship Series called the Little League World Series. Each year in Williamsport, Pennsylvania this Little League Championship Series with multiple countries competing makes it World International in scope.
- Trussville Little League and "A Small Town Boy" looks back with a pride of dreams once lived. I bet you, too, have lived those dreams like Trussville's Little League players and have many fond moments about your home town.
- Baseball Bobby Sox and Soft Ankle Fan Many young baseball players soon will realize that the girl down the street might like to be clued in about this Game of Baseball. Do not pass up and opportunity to share the game with someone that matters. Just Do It
- Little-League-Rules: Little-League-Rules are derived in main from the official rules of Major League Baseball (MLB) but modified to fit the playing skills and physical safety of players as Little-League-Rules.
- Little League Drafts: Little League Drafts> are not a bound copy of official sanctioned rules proclamed by some governing body. Local Little League chapters have responsibility for their own community Little League Drafts.
- Baseball Sixth Graders Baseball Sixth Graders> have their Age of Awakening right about the (Sixth Grade) and it will change the course of their lives, just as the Crusades changed the course of History for the then known Civilized World...
- Sandlot-Baseball was the formation and playing against your neighboring community in a game of Sandlot-Baseball was as natural as rain. Bringing our games with many nationwide Sandlot-Baseball causing the game of baseball to become "Our National Pastime."
"RECALL TO MEMORY THOSE WONDERFUL BASEBALL SUMMER PLAYING DAYS"
Baseball Memories: Baseball Memories was provided courtesy of my younger brother Bailey, who dearly loved playing the game of baseball.
- An Interview An Interview baseball is more than a game as revealed here in An Interview which I hope you will agree.
- Baseball Playing Legends Baseball Playing Legends are home grown within every community or hometown. Being a Legend is an inescapable part of the fascination and devotion fans impart to their Baseball Playing Legends and this grand game of baseball.
- Famous Baseball Players Famous Baseball Players are forever etched in the minds of every generation. Famous Baseball Players have emerged since the game began crossing through history and all generations hence.
- American Legion Baseball American Legion Baseball and our game of baseball has provided the youth of America with the greatest venue of organized baseball this country has ever known. Because of the stout hearted men who fought our Wars for freedom, "May it live forever our heritage of American Legion Baseball."
- Baseball Is Cricket: Cricket Is Baseball or Baseball Is Crickett sure has a way of playing tag for with out Micklewrights pasture my early playing of baseball would not be as memorable.
- Ball Playing Babe:. Ball Playing Babe wore lace and did she ever wear blue jeans--yes she did, a baseball playground player All-Star of notice.
- Baseball-Diamond-Stories: The telling of Baseball-Diamond-Stories to share and worth repeating for all to enjoy. Never let the sun set on those Baseball-Diamond-Stories and gems of talk from the baseball diamonds we all would love to hear.
- Loyal Fan: A Baseball Players Loyal Fan, not only taught him how to play the game, but even to love the game of baseball. It helps make the game of baseball great.
- Miguels Baseball: Miguels' Baseball memories of baseball linger and never fade only grow stronger with age and the fond retelling of the remembered past like Miguels' Baseball.
- Baseball Loyal Fans Baseball Loyal Fans deserve a chance to know all the pertinent, personal and up close information available about the game of baseball along with the teams as well as it's players.
- Baseballisms : Baseballisms which is mostly baseball talk all of which are these short stories. Anecdotal Baseball Topics and Others with thoughts for your enjoyment we will call simply Baseballisms.
- Baseball Whiz Baseball Whiz is a handle my younger brother tagged me with. He figures, but his math was bad. Right, wrong or indifferent with all the rough edges, poor grammar, bad syntax and all here it is from the Baseball Whiz.
- Baseball Dreams Baseball Dreams as boys and men have their baseball and their dreams playing baseball in their Field of Dreams as they follow their dreams through Baseball Life.
- Baseball Guts and Glory may sound a little harsh but No Guts No Glory happens in Americas Game Of Baseball and all of life's endeavors.
- Kirk Gibson Baseball Hero Kirk Gibson Baseball Hero will be remembered forever because of a moment and an event in baseball with Guts and Glory.
"ALL THOSE FABULOUS FALL CLASSICS OUR BASEBALL WORLD SERIES"
World Series Winners: World Series Winners claim to be World Champions by winning the Baseball World Series at seasons end. National and American League pennant winners of MLB meet each October to settle the right to be crowned as World Champions and the World Series Winners.
- World Series 2011: World Series 2011 how in the world of World Series 2011 did the St. Louis Cardinals make it into the playoffs and then to capture the World Series 2011?
- World Series 2010 Rangers-Giants: World Series 2010 Rangers-Giants The pennant winning Texas Rangers of the American League meets the San Francisco Giants of the National League in the World Series of 2010.
- World Series 2009 Yankees-Phillies: World Series 2009 Yankees-Phillies The American League Champs New York Yankees versus the National League Champs Philadelphia Phillies.
- Baseball Classic: This Series of baseball games certainly has the potential of becoming an annual Baseball International Series an event to which we may attach a World Class following, just as we have done with our Baseball Major Leagues as The Baseball World Series.
- Baseball Classic 2009: Baseball Classic 2009 Baseball International Series is a baseball tournament called a world baseball classic March 2009 is really a Major League Baseball(MLB)owners sponsored sixteen (16) Nations Baseball Tournament being called a World Baseball Classic.
- International-Baseball: International-Baseball is a forerunner before the total introduction of Baseball International Series which will over shadow the current United States MLB World Series being upstaged.
- Baseball International Series 2009: Baseball is now featured as a Baseball International Series 2009 heretofore being uniquely an American Game, is now World Class and soon to be recognized throughout the world as a Baseball International Series.
"OUR GAME OF BASEBALL IS NOT COMPLICATED BUT IT IS PLAYED BY REAL THINKERS"
Learning About Baseball Learning About Baseball is a continuing free program on sharing of how to play smart heads up and the many looks and knowledge into all parts of the game and Learning About Baseball.
- What Is Baseball What Is Baseball? Does it have life, is it loved, does it have joy for the young,does it allow all young middle aged and old to participate.
- Street Baseball Rules was a brand of ball playing which took no prisoners out on the streets which many called simply Street Baseball. The skills of playing out on the streets was tempered with raw toughness and bravado which normally was not found out on the other ball diamonds and baseball playing fields.
- Baseball Trivia: Baseball Trivia facts and rules might make the game even appear to be a trifle but baseball trivia the facts and rules serve a most useful purpose. The game with all its compiled statistics it seems has taken on a life all of it's own.
- Baseball Signals Baseball Signals a whole lot of talk takes place on the ball diamond without a word being spoke like say, "Baseball Signals."
- Baseballs Unasssisted Triple Play: Baseballs unassisted triple play is so rare it has been accomplished less than 2 dozen times in all the history of professional baseball. A rare feat of the game of baseball is this unassisted triple play.
- Old Timers Baseball or Baseballs Over The Hill Gang may grow older and some still think bolder, but the old siren call of summertime and baseball remains in their blood. Take away their baseball you might as well take them to the old folks home and dump them out.
- Baseballs Knuckleball Pitch: Just like ole twinkle toes out there on the dance floor, a butterfly flitting, or a mexican jumping bean doing its hip hop this baseballs knuckleball pitch dances and twirls to its own tune.
- Bloopers: Bloopers be it a by-chance or hitters luck, or as a pitchers trick, either way, it is a crowd pleasing action. Ball diamond baseball bloopers are a thrilling part of baseball by intent or even the embarrassing OOPs!
- Baseball Field General: Baseball Field General is the baseball team manager, the commander, the Commander-In-Charge, the Captain of the Ship, the head honcho, and he is the eagle eyed boss man watching everything.
- Baseball Season Calendar Baseball Season Calendar is a March to October grand slam of baseballfarming. Crops planted and growing and ball players enjoying baseball from early spring on into the fall to end the baseball season calendar.
- Diamond Talk Quiz Diamond Talk Quiz is an attention gainer with a short test to whet your appetite to achieve learning habits and also learn more about baseball. Future possibility is to have a continuing Diamond Talk Quiz and a "King Of Diamonds Club."
- Baseball Mud Baseball Mud takes the shine off the baseball and makes the slippery grip grip.
- Rickey Henderson: Rickey Henderson get on base, steal, steal, ground ball score a Rickey Henderson Rickey's Run.
"BASEBALL EQUIPMENT OF TODAY IS NOW READILY AVAILABLE, TO BE ENJOYED, SO BE THANKFUL"
Baseball Equipment Baseball Equipment or personal items such as a baseball glove, baseball bat or ones baseball cap are the tools of the trade for a baseball player. Then also other baseball equipment is put to good use such as a bat bag and the batting cage.
- Youth-Baseball-Equipment Youth-Baseball-Equipment and Baseball Uniforms are nothing more than downsized baseball gear to outfit the youngsters to play baseball but is marketed as Youth-Baseball-Equipment.
- The Baseball The Baseball our little talking buddy has a pill for a core wound in yarn and covered in cowhide even rubbed with mud as The Baseball.
- Batting-Gloves: Batting-Gloves come in a style now arming the hitter like a Knight of the Round Table or Gladiators ready to engage in the battle pitcher against hitter a forerunner of going full body armor has started with Batting-Gloves.
- Baseball Training Country Style Baseball Training Country Style in rural America early and mid 20th Century found boys developing baseball skills country style with natural and unique Baseball Training Country Style.
- Baseball Glove: The Baseball Glove is one very special piece of baseball equipment which is considered personal and private property and is cared for protected and used with pride.
- Baseball Equipment Bag : Baseball Equipment Bag more often than not, during the late forties and well into the fifties,was a gift from kinfolk cousins and uncles,(It was brought home from the War ) and it was a well used Army Duffel Bag.
- Batting Cage: Batting Cage is used for the practice of baseball hitting and is a common and functional piece of baseball equipment. A necessity in, today's baseball modern era world, the practice of baseball hitting.
"BASEBALL PARKS VISIT THEM ALL YOU WILL HAVE A BALL IT WILL DO YOU GOOD AND WARM THE COCKLES OF YOUR HEART."
Baseball Parks Take Me Out To The Park! See the USA. Visit all of our wonderful Baseball Parks, and history making baseball Teams and Cities around our beautiful country: "Are We There Yet?"
- MLB Ball Parks MLB Ball Parks here is a consolidated complete listing of all your MLB Ball Parks.
- Home Field Baseball Home Field "Long road a winding take me back home where my winning is done with good home cooking and friendly faces."
- Ballpark Ground Rules: Each or any of our baseball ballparks, has some feature or design which makes it unique or different from any other baseball ballpark. The physical uniqueness or variance of the playing fields caused the need for and the use of the Ballpark Ground Rules.
- Washington Nationals: Washington Nationals formerly the Washington Senators, Minnesota Twins, Washington Senators, Texas Rangers, and the Montreal Expos. Thank you Montreal for giving us back our baseball team the Washington Nationals.
- Rangers Ballpark in Arlington: Rangers Ballpark in Arlington Not Dallas and Not Fort Worth but Arlington home of the Texas Rangers
- Cincinnati Reds Our Cincinnati Reds was one of the very first formally organized professional teams which formed to start the National League. The trailblazing team Cincinnati Reds brought us to Major League Professional Baseball back in 1876.
- Dodger Stadium Dodger Stadium like the sirene call from the gold rush days of the early Forty Niners going West for the Gold was surely like a fever burning for those Dodgers of Flatbush.
- Boston Red Sox Boston Red Sox is home based at Fenway Park in the fens is the pride of Boston and a place where the Green Monster dwells and the haunts of the legendary "Babe" and the "Splendid Splinter" roam.
- Atlanta Braves ,the team, and Atlanta, Georgia, their present home, both have a storied past and chronicles this country's glorious history. America Home Of the Brave and baseball played by the Atlanta Braves.
- Marlins Park Marlins Park fish flying when the Florida Marlins became the Miami Marlins flying and swimming into deep waters of a World Class New Ballpark which is now Marlins Park.
- New York Yankees New York Yankees have so proudly claimed Yankee Stadium, "The House That Ruth Built," as their home since 1923. New digs awaited the Yankees for the start of the 2010 season.
"DIXIE LAND AND THE SOUTH IS A MECCA FOR BASEBALL, HOME MADE ICE CREAM, BAR BQ AND SUMMERTIME WATERMELONS"
- Southern League Baseball is played at baseball parks spanning ten (10) Southern League Baseball Cities here in the deep south. The following carry the banners of the greatest AA Teams in the Baseballfarming farm system.
- Birmingham Alabama Baseball Birmingham Alabama Baseball this is the heart of baseball country and we like it that way down here in Dixie at Birmingham Alabama Baseball.
- Birmingham Barons Baseball is proudly upholding the tradition and passions of Southern League's loyal fans and baseball's farm team of the Chicago White Sox here in the south.
- Carolina Mudcats Mudcats may have the look of a catfish but they are as big as the Florida Marlins when winning a baseball game in the Southern League as the Carolina Mudcats.
- Chattanooga Lookouts playing baseball as an affiliate of the Cincinnati Reds you had better Lookout for in the Southern League, Chattanooga Lookouts stand willing and waiting for all foes to play a baseball game, at BellSouth Park located in the foothills of the beautiful Smokies of Lookout Mountain.
- Huntsville Stars play class AA baseball of the Milwaukee Brewers in the Southern League as Huntsville Stars and call their home "Joe Davis Stadium," in Huntsville, Alabama.
- Tennessee Smokies play class AA baseball under the banner of the Chicago Cubs near Rocky Top in the sky blue mountains of the Tennessee Smokies in Knoxville, Tennessee.
- Jackson Generals Jackson Generals of Jackson, Tennessee, Southern League class AA baseball played in Jackson, Tennessee carefully watched by the Chicago Cubs.
- Mississippi Braves heeded the beckoning call of Pearl,Mississippi giving the Mississippe Braves an opportunity to showcase class AA baseball of the Atlanta Braves playing in the brand new "Trustmark Park" home of the Mississippi Braves.
- Mobile Bay Bears play class AA baseball on the Bay as the Mobile Bay Bears the farm club of the Arizona Diamondbacks in the beautiful Gulf Coast Bay City of Mobile, Alabama.
- Montgomery Biscuits an affiliate of the Tampa Bay Rays bring more to the table of Southern League pow-wows than just talk. A little baseball by the Montgomery Biscuits along with some down south Sorghum Cane Syrup with Biscuits Yum Yummy ! and you will be walking tall along the Riverwalk.
- Jacksonville Suns is a class AA Jacksonville Suns baseball team of the Los Angeles Dodgers,in sunny Jacksonville, Florida.
- A Baseball Journal Baseball Journal has hereby been established to provide a compendium random baseball tidbits and baseball game pearls of wisdom and winning strategies provided as a dateline chronology format.
- Corkball League Corkball League featuring teams for Metro Birmingham Play if enough interest forming up to start play need interested players to join as a team.
- Cork-ball: Cork-ball If you loved baseball you will surely enjoy cork-ball a game for the ages 9 to 99 a game which is now uncorked and being truly loved by all comers.
- Baseball Questions: Baseball Questions is posted to bring you some obscure-baseball-data more baseball-facts and introduced in the form of a Baseball Questions.
- Baseball-Diamond-Care: Baseball-Diamond-Care three actions covers the requirement design/layout, maintenance, protection. Be proud of your work of Baseball-Diamond-Care.
Tips Newsletter Tips Newsletter For Baseball will provide you Coach John Peter's Baseball Tips Newsletter reproduced and provided as Coach JP releases them or you might want to subscribe directly.
- Better Fields Newsletter: Better Fields Newsletter get down and dirty polish the diamond with dirt and play better in good dirt.
- Baseball Times Baseball Times is not a periodical it is the Sign Of The Times and may even be a little Biblical for it has a time to sow and a time to reap.
- Baseball-Movies And Cinema Gold: Baseball-Movies as Cinema Gold shines with luster on the world of baseball cinematic moments. Baseball-Movies worth the renting or owning.
- Baseball Books: Baseball Books have stories which will warm the cockles of the heart. Love baseball enjoy and love Award Winning Baseball Books.
- Baseball Card Price Guide This Baseball Card Price Guide page is provided as a courtesy for your access to the business of the baseball card world. Provides a sourcing venue for information as well as giving you leads on some Baseball Card Vendors.
- MLB Network Baseballfarming MLB Network Baseballfarming are both on the cutting edge of round the clock all about baseball and the predicted future action for the Baseball International Series.
"SUIT UP IN THE LATEST FASHION YOU MIGHT FORGET THE OLD UNIFORM OF YESTERYEAR"
Baseball Uniforms Baseball Uniforms have evolved greatly over the last 100 years. From knicker style trousers scratchy itchy wool material to todays fancy wash and wear polyester and knits...
- Baseball Spikes: Baseball Spikes will add speed for the base runners and demands respect from the opposing defending infielders.
- Baseball Stockings: Baseball Stockings are the teams signature statement for team colors and often a part of the teams name. Brilliant dazzling colored stockings surely and truly make a statement.
- A Baseball Team Uniform: Baseball Team Uniform should only be worn with pride. Anything less is a shame and should never be tolerated.
- Baseball Caps: Baseball Caps are a part of the baseball uniform and is universally accepted as a reflection of ones baseball team spirit, and ego as a baseball teams most loyal fan. Game Rules requires the wearing of a Baseball Cap.
- Links: Links the place where friendly people with same likes gather talking Baseball--Spread The Word
- Baseball Nation: Baseball Nation covers the land from sea to shining sea the hills the valleys and all between we are broke out with baseball from Spring till Fall all across Baseball Nation.
- Baseballfarming-Top-10: Baseballfarming-Top-10 This is what the majority of baseball fans have wanted to get more information being offered about the game from the Baseballfarming website as Baseballfarming-Top-10.
- Official Site Baseballfarming: Official Site Baseballfarming at baseballfarming.com provides meaningful and helpful Baseball Strategy, Rules, Helpful Tips and Other Baseball Talk from a country boys perspective.
- Baseball Business Friends: Baseball Business Friends when completed will be a compilation Of Baseball Business Friends by State which you might enjoy knowing as friends of baseball.
- Baseball Coaching Clinics: Baseball Coaching Clinics to be conducted at your school with one hour classroom Motivation plus "How To" Topics and two hours practical application with on the diamond instruction.
- Titans Baseball: Titans Baseball at Holy Spirit Catholic Regional School of Tuscaloosa, Alabama.
CHECK US OUT 100 WAYS TO SUNDAY
- Baseballfarming Blog:
This is a short list of only some of the newly updated or new posted baseball topics. Presented in a down home non sophisticated manner.
- Intrasite Links: Intrasite Links provide topic page shortcut as quick links alphabetically to pages of particular interest on the Baseballfarming Website.
- Baseballfarming Site Map: Your topic guide for baseball.
Batter Up----Let's Play Ball....